Monday, January 13, 2014

I've Moved!

Dear Friends,

Thank you for following me on this journey through experimenting with being a locavore. As you can see from my more recent blog posts, my attention has now migrated to other topics and projects. So I have migrated my blog!

I felt I outgrew the URL desertlocavore as it only encompasses a piece of the journey I am on. However, the title of my blog, Tumbleweeds and a Handful of Seeds, still resonates with my life. I'm still up for the challenge of living here in the desert southwest in the best way I can - clearing the tumbleweeds and planting seeds.

In that spirit, I renamed and upgraded my blog! I hope you'll continue to follow (or start following) me at my new, better site: www.tumbleweedsandseeds.com

Paz,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment